<body>
02 May, 2013  



(DC Trip 2013)


“The more we let God take us over, the more truly ourselves we become - because He made us. He invented us. He invented all the different people that you and I were intended to be. . .It is when I turn to Christ, when I give up myself to His personality, that I first begin to have a real personality of my own.” 

― C.S. Lewis


“And now we welcome the new year, full of things that have never been” 
― Rainer Maria Rilke


As I begin this summer as an undergrad, I'm filled with emotions of anxiety and excitement. University of Maryland, College Park, here I come. I know that you're a blessing in disguise, and that God sees something that I am far too blind to see.

Labels: , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home