<body>
30 December, 2013  

Promise that You Will Sing about Me.

I whipped up a meal for myself. I made linguine with a peppery 
tomato base and avocado (vegetarian for the win). When you're stuck in a dorm for 3 and 1/2 months living on meal plans from the dining hall, you tend to get excited when you're able to make an adequate meal. I'm excited to see more meals like this in the new year #letsseehowthatgoes. 

But it seems like the New Year is always an excuse to post old selfies and make declarations to change in the next 24 hours. The only "declaration" that I will make and will continue to follow is to learn from yesterday's lessons. I think that even more, my faith in God continues to play a bigger role than ever.

Chinatown,DC for a friend's birthday
 
An anti-intervention Syria protest in October

Route 1 at night (my college town)

Me at the Holocaust Museum Elevator
At a good friend's graduation party

Regardless, this year has been full of ups and downs. To have the ability to look back with a smirk, I thank God. It has been such an insightful year.

“Tomorrow, is the First Blank Page of a 365 Page Book. Write a Good One.” - Brad Paisley


And I plan to.

Labels: ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home